Friday, September 26, 2008

Back in action.

Sorry for going MIA for a bit folks, but between the power outtages and going out of town for awhile blogging was the last thing on my mind.

Anyway, I am back and there is so much to talk about. No need to rehash a ton of points that you have probably already read over at some of my fellow SOBers but one thing I wanted to mention was the Dispatch endorsement. I am sure that this has been talked about to death but I wasn't here so I want my 2 cents out there. This is big for Senator Stivers and will very likely make voters stop and take notice. As the election continues to heat up, I am sure this endorsement will be in the back of every voter's mind.

Oh, one other thing, I don't know about the rest of you but Thursday Night College Football is rarely so sweet. Now all we have to do is rock the Big-10 and watch the SEC tear themselves up. Lets go Bucks!

No comments: